
Well, I was up at 545 and remembered that the Farmers Market was happening so i woke the girls up (I LOVE saying "the girls"!) and off we went!
We ran into tons of people we knew, Sophia got to ride in her sicky-icky (I reserve the term "sicky-icky" for especially cool things!) stroller and we loaded up on fruits, veges, eggs and honey. Sophia only threw up big once and was mellow the whole time!
We did get TONS of stares with her and the feeding tube which was kind of annoying. People will stop 3 or so feet away from her and stare, but not say anything or ask questions. Its ok to ask!
We also went to Temple coffee and I just taught Isa how to make scrambled eggs.
What a great morning! Im feeling more and more gutsy everyday. Maybe I actually CAN go places besides the docs office and pharmacy!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you and "the girls" :-) got to go out and have fun! I love farmers markets! I've only taken our two to one, though... I should do it again!
Post a Comment