2009 has simultaneously been the worst year of my life and the best year of my life. In addition to the whole Sophia drama, Isabella has been amazing, she excells in school, is the favorite kid at camp ;), she is compassionate, funny and bright! Sometimes I forget that I need to remember I have 2 amazing kids!
I know that sounds like the worst mom ever thing to say but when youre so caught up in a situation like I was with Sophia, its easy for the others to fall by the wayside. Not that she fell by any wayside, my parents, in-laws and friends have been so amazing this year, I could not have done it without them!
I have also let myself go this year. I spent so much energy on the girls, I forgot to remember that my being needs TLC too! This new year, I have a couple resolutions I intend on keeping:
- I WILL get a massage/mani/pedi in January. Then I WILL get a pedi every month.
- I will have more patience with Sophia, David, Isabella, myself and the medical community as a whole.
- I will give up the birth guilt I have. I will start working on repairing mentally.
- I will read 40 books this year. I did 42 in 2009 so I think its possible!
- I will save more money and buy a car, maybe even look into buying a house!
- I will find mommy friends that I have things in common with, I wont have friends that dont deserve me.
Im sure Ill have more soon! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment