Im feeling a chest cold coming on. A friend is having a baby girl (long, drawn out story, dont feel like explaining). Captain Phil and Alexander McQueen died. Im feeling so blah today.
I believe in the power of a positive attitude so here are a few things Im happy about.
-Isa got a medal today at an assembly for being the top earner for the fundraiser!
-Im feeling especially inspired by another mama friend who guided me back into the wonderful world of cloth diapers. Which inspired me to make more dinners from scratch, which inspired me to make Isas lunches healthier, which inspired me to go back to organic and head to the co-op only...see?
-I remembered that the Office is on tonight! Havent seen it in weeks!
-Been keeping the house clean!
-Got a letter from a mama friend a week ago and I have time to sit down and REALLY read it tonight!
I just have to try and remember that even when things look, bad , they really arent THAT bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another positive is that you inspire me without even knowing it. :-)
Aww! Hope you feel better soon! And yay for the positives! :)
nothing like getting a nice letter from a friend. I love mail! Glad your looking at the positives...really helps change your heart. I'm working hard on that this year! Another positive...I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment